Friday, February 3, 2012

BLACKLISTED

SCAMMER ALERT:
helpkendraclear.livejournal.com
wadeva2003@hotmail.com
81618697
POSB SAVINGS 

Please click on photos for a better view :)

If you don't wish to read the grandma story, here's the short story to give you an idea.
Basically, this girl KENDRA, of HELPKENDRACLEAR.LIVEJOURNAL.COM, is a scammer. PLEASE BEWARE OF HER. ONLINESHOPPING DOES NOT NEED SUCH DISHONEST PEOPLE.

And here's the long grandma story, hehe:



1. As you can see, on 24 Jan 2012, I emailed her to enquire about a trade with her HH collar mesh bodycon dress in navy.



2. We agreed on a trade with my TVD Reversi Top with her HH Mesh Bodycon Dress. 
By 25/1/2012 we were agreeing on meeting places. Which basically means that, we had a deal.


3. From then on, I texted her, and unfortunately for the both of us (and obviously me, because it's a great chance for her to scam me now), we were both too busy to meet up. She had exams at SIM.We both agreed on normal postage to deal. 

She said she could take a picture of the parcel to mms to me but I was using a laopokkai phone which couldn't access mms (HAHA) so I told her to email it to me. She said she was way too busy with exams, so she couldnt use computer very often. Thinking she was nice, and honest, I told her to do away with the picture because I ACTUALLY BELIEVED SHE'D MAIL IT OUT.


4.I texted her on Saturday, 28/1/2012. I was really guilty cos I was really busy and unable to mail out the item. She said she had mailed mine out the day before or something and I said I'd mail it out on MONDAY, LATEST, because I couldn't make it down to the P.O. and it would be closed on Sunday. She said okay. Thanks for making me feel guilty babe.


5. On Monday, 30/1/2012, I told her I'd mailed off the parcel. Unlike someone, I did so. Da fuq. 


6. On Wednesday (1/2/2012), I STILL HADN'T RECEIVED MY PARCEL. I texted her and told her I didn't receive her item, and she said she hadn't received mine too. We both decided to wait a few days if not I said I'd drop by the P.O. 

I was quite convinced it'd be lost mail, cos if someone 'MAILED' it out on Friday, pretty sure it'd reach by Tuesday or Wednesday latest.

7. 2/2/2012 - STILL NO PARCEL. _|_

At this point, 3 options were possible: 
(a) lost mail or 
(b) mail returned to seller or 
(c) seller was being a asshole scammer who decided to say she mailed out my parcel but did not.

I decided it was most likely (a).... because if it was (b), she'd tell me (on second thought, she probably wouldn't have...). Trust me, but I really thought she was a nice seller, who actually mailed out the parcel like promised. I wrote it off to bad luck.


8. 3/2/2012 
Somehow, I went back to her website, and THE ITEM WAS STILL LISTED AS AVAILABLE. 
At this time, my suspicions were aroused...

I decided to comment as another potential buyer, using my other LJ account, 
she didn't unscreen my comment but this is what I got from my cached pages ;)


LOOK AT THE DATE PLZ FEBRUARY 3RD


And then guess who emailed me back, giving her POSB details, handphone number & effectively sealing the deal with this 'potentially interested buyer'? 


If pictures are a bit tiny, go ahead and request for bigger shots;)

Which means

1. You have the dress with you in your possession NOW. It isn't far-fetched to think that YOU DID NOT MAIL IT OUT AT ALL. because if it bounced back to you as lost mail you would have told me, which of course you did not.

2. You are disagreeing our trade agreement. I MAILED OUT THE PARCEL. You did not. Instead..

3. You're trying to seal another deal to get more $$$. Yeah, money's important to you sure. What about integrity huh? What about honesty? Please, onlineshopping needs HONEST AND UPRIGHT SELLERS. Not frauds and scammers and dishonest sellers like you. NO ONE WINS WITH DISHONEST SELLERS LIKE YOU. 

4. You're stupid -_- instead of lying low, u went to try to sell the item off to someone else.... Da fuq..


I emailed you asking that you either

(1) RETURN MY PARCEL. And by registered mail. Cos I don't trust you.

OR

(2) RETURN ME THE WORTH OF THE PARCEL ($27). If you still want to keep the item. Or u want to mail me by normal mail. 

OR 

(3) MAIL ME BACK THE DRESS, which is STILL IN YOUR POSSESSION. And BY REGISTERED MAIL. And no. I'm not gonna pay u for registered mail.


And you didn't reply... -_- 
So I'm going to put this up for four more days, and if you don't reply, I'll blacklist you on sgflea, as well as every single forum that I can find.

PLEASE.

Online shopping request HONEST, UPRIGHT, CLEAN sellers who are actually trying to earn money or get new clothes honestly. Not DISHONEST, DIRTY SELLERS AND SCAMMERS OUT TO EARN A QUICK BUCK by the shittiest means ever. PLEASE. If you can't do this, don't online shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment